Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Malcolm

Two years ago, on March 6, 2010, we adopted our little Malcolm. What a JOY he has been to my husband and me! (However, I am glad to say that he favors his mommy a little. :)) He started out a little wild, but quickly settled in to complete our happy home. He is so full of life and fun. We have two older rescue dogs who have settled into senior years, so to see Malcolm (or Malkie, as we call him) running and playing is such fun. He can be a definite lap dog, though. Whenever I sit down, he wants to be in my lap until something outside captures his attention. I am here most of the day with him so we have alot of time together. However, when his daddy comes home, he meets him at the door every time. He loves playing with his daddy. Malcom has a big chair in front of the picture window in the great room which holds his dog bed and blankets. I call it "The King's Throne." He is certainly king of the canines in this house. Since my husband and I have no children of our
own, the canine "children" have captured our hearts. I thank God for MARF and for the blessing of adopting Malcolm. Keep up the good work! God bless! Beth Ann Meek (P.S. One picture shows Malcolm as "Superman" with long hair and one shows his summer cut. I prefer his longer hair but he is just as handsome with his summer cut!)

No comments:

Post a Comment